Nourish Dieticians believe that no ‘one size’ fits all. Our individual consultations are for the development of your personalised eating plan and to assist you with managing a healthy lifestyle long-term. Your medical history, current diet, and dieting and exercise history will be assessed and dietary treatment will be provided to fit in with your lifestyle. We will teach you skills to assist you to make positive long-term changes to your eating habits to enable you to reach your goals. We take into consideration your personal goals, your activity level, your habits, your likes and dislikes, as well as your nutritional needs.
Our mission is to provide you with the knowledge, skills and support you need to make healthy nutrition choices today and for the rest of your life.
What can you expect from an initial consultation? We will:
- Discuss your diet and nutrition goals
- Provide lifestyle recommendations that meet your needs
- Advise on ways to achieve your goals
- Provide you with the necessary information and tools (eating plan) to get you started on your journey
These individual consultations are about 60-90 minutes.
Follow up Consultations
For success with your health or weight loss goal you need commitment, consistency and persistence.
Follow up consultations are therefore strongly recommended to keep you on track, motivated and focused.
What will we do during a follow up consultations:
- Monitor your progress and tweak the diet if necessary
- Provide you with additional advice and information
- Provide you with the support and motivation that you need to keep you moving towards your goals
Follow up individual consultations are 30-45 minutes.
These consultations can also be bought as a ‘Nutrition and Lifestyle Program’ consisting of 6, 9 or 12 consultations.
We run a cash practice, but many medical aids will reimburse you for dietician consultations. Please check with your medical aid for more information.